|Home||Reports||Forecast Bulletins||Databases||Commissioned||Surveys||Licenses||Contact us||About||News|
|Report License - Single User | Report License - Multi-User | Licenses Main Page|
Report License - Single User
Standard Terms and Conditions
1) AMA Research Ltd make publications or databases and all data or information contained therein (“ the research material”) available subject to these Terms and Conditions (this “Agreement”). Your use of this research material affirms your acknowledgement and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and the fundamental premise that any information contained within the research material remains the copyright of AMA Research Ltd.
2) AMA Research Ltd shall retain legal and beneficial ownership of all Intellectual Property Rights in relation to all research material published by AMA Research in whole or in part, including, without limitation, all data, databases, reports, calculations, records, drawings, tables, charts, specifications, plans, and/or other material created by AMA Research Ltd (or any employee or person engaged by AMA Research Ltd).
3) This license does not permit the removal or alteration of copyright notices, disclaimers or any other statement or material confirming AMA’s ownership of the research material from any copy of the research material in whatever format.
4) Users may not represent any part of the contents as being anything other than material owned and published by AMA Research Ltd. You may not re-publish, re-sell or re-distribute any research material, or do anything else with any research material, which is not specifically permitted in this Agreement.
5) This license is non-exclusive and non-transferable.
6) Information in the research material represents our assessment based on background information and personal experience. The accuracy of the information cannot, therefore, be guaranteed and should be used accordingly. In particular, AMA Research Ltd accepts no liability or responsibility for damages suffered by any third party as a result of decisions made, or actions taken, based on the research material.
Terms and Conditions Specific to the Single User Report License
1) Accessing a report on-line via AMA Research-Interactive:
A user identity and password is required to read AMA reports via the AMA Research interactive on-line facility. The user identity and password are assigned by AMA Research to the person designated as the user by the purchasing company. When using the AMA Research-Interactive on-line facility, the designated user may access the report's contents from any computer. The user may share access with other colleagues at the point of viewing but may not reveal the user identity and password to anyone else. In the event that the designated user leaves the company, he/she or the 'lead user' should inform AMA Research and the user identity and password will be assigned to another person within the same company.
Individual paragraphs, charts or tables may be copied into other documents but the user may not make copies of complete chapters or documents.
2) Accessing reports off-line.
Reports can be downloaded from AMA-Interactive or purchased as Pdf files, Word or Powerpoint documents from AMA Research. Any of these documents or parts thereof held as files on a computer (whether purchased directly or downloaded from the web) may be accessed, read and used solely on a single computer within the company making the purchase of the said material, (“the purchaser”), and by the employees of the purchaser. By company is meant a single entity that trades under a specific and unique name. This does not include Groups that incorporate more than one trading entity.
3) Reproduction and disclosure of material
The purchaser may use purchased research material only as required to view for individual use, and may make a single paper copy of a purchased report or database once only for their use, unless appropriate agreement has been reached with AMA Research Ltd or a Multi User License purchased. Other than this one paper copy, individual paragraphs, charts or tables may be copied into other digital documents but the user may not make digital copies of complete chapters or documents. The purchaser shall ensure that this research material, or any part thereof, is not disclosed or made available by the purchaser, or any of its employees, to any other person, company, subsidiary, associated or holding company, corporation or organisation, including any other companies within a wider Group.
4) Storage and transmission of material
The contents of any purchased research material must not be reproduced, transmitted, held or stored on a server or in any company retrieval system, intranet or other electronic storage or transmitting device in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of the copyright holders, who are AMA Research Ltd.
This Agreement will be governed by English Law and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
For information about Multi-User Report Licenses click here
For information about Report Licenses - Network Users click here
For information about licenses offering wider distribution rights throughout a Group, associated company or organisation please contact AMA Research Ltd. on 01242 235724.
Ltd, Montpellier House, Montpellier Drive, Cheltenham,
Gloucestershire. GL50 1TY UK.Tel: +44 (0)1242 235724. Fax: +44 (0)1242 262948