- The market for bathroom products is expected to see value growth of 12% by 2021.
- Baths and sanitaryware were the largest sector of the bathroom products market with 37% share by value.
- Imported products account for over 80% of the UK baths and sanitaryware market in value terms.
- Bathroom taps are estimated to account for around 66% of the UK taps and mixers market by value in 2016.
- Builders’ merchants remain a prominent distribution channel in the bathroom products sector accounting for almost 50% of the market in 2016.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research’s ‘Bathroom Market Report – UK 2017-2021 Analysis‘ available for purchase now.