Bespoke Research and Consultancy
Let the team at AMA put their expertise to work on your behalf
AMA Research offer a wide range of market research and consultancy services and have undertaken a wide variety of different research projects for national and multi-national companies in both the public and private sectors.
To discuss how AMA Research can help your business, contact Keith Taylor on 01242 235724, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commissioned Services and Consultancy
- Situation assessments - internal company factors and external issues, business development opportunities etc.
- Organisational due diligence studies including competitive positioning, critical success factors, SWOT analysis.
- Acquisition and diversification searches.
- Analysis of market size, structure and trends within specific product sectors or market segments.
- Review of key products including features, advantages and benefits.
- Research and planning in support of the successful launch of new products or ranges.
- Competition review - products, ranges, market positioning, profitability, strengths, weaknesses.
- Research into distribution opportunities and threats in new and existing markets.
- Assessment of buying and specification processes including key influencers and their major selection criteria.
- Product feasibility studies.
- Benchmarking for sales, marketing and customer support functions.
- Attitudinal Research - assessing the awareness and perception of a company or product amongst the customer base.
Sector Experience and Case Studies
The documents below provide some background to AMA Research's experience in our main five report sectors, with relevant samples of the type of projects that we have successfully undertaken in recent years. Please use the links to view details of specific case studies, including the objectives, methodologies and outcomes of each :
- Bathrooms & Kitchens Sector - view case studies and sector summary .
- Building Products, Distribution & Hire Sector - view case studies and sector summary .
- Heating & Electrical Sector - view case studies and sector summary.
- Home & Garden Sector - view case studies and sector summary .
- Construction Sectors, Contractors & FM - view case studies and sector summary.
Approach and Methodology
- We design our research and consultancy services to keep your objectives firmly in focus. We concentrate on producing practical and workable solutions and recommendations appropriate to your needs and in line with your project's objectives.
- We spend some time at the beginning of a project understanding your product range, marketing approach and relevant business development issues. This enables us to be client-focused in our approach and to link the processes of information gathering and results interpretation directly with your requirements.
- The scope of the project and its key issues are initially discussed with you. We then present a full no-obligation written proposal detailing the research programme including methodology, time scales and costs.
- Your project will be managed by one of AMA's directors, who will be involved in all stages of the process including planning, interviewing, analysis, report presentation and client liaison. This results in a clear understanding of the issues, gives continuity of approach, and ensures that a strategic overview of the project is maintained.
- We have extensive experience in market research and in employing a wide range of market information to fulfil client requirements. Our aim is to provide relevant recommendations and solutions which can be implemented in a practical and straightforward manner.
Experience and Resources
- AMA Research have 25 years experience offering market research services to blue chip organisations and more specialist companies both in the UK and overseas.
- Keith Taylor, director of AMA Research, has wide experience in marketing and market research, having previously worked in senior marketing roles for major companies including Philips Electronics, Kohler Mira, Granada and SKF.
- AMA Research have a team of in-house researchers with recognised marketing qualifications and extensive Marketing and Market Research experience across a wide range of disciplines.
- At AMA we have undertaken a substantial range of research projects. We are adept at understanding a company's needs and requirements and ensuring that market research is tailored and managed to meet company objectives and offers practical and workable solutions.
- At our offices in Cheltenham we have access to a wide range of market information and resources that are constantly maintained and updated to ensure that we provide our clients with the most relevant and up-to-date information available for your sector or industry.
To discuss how AMA Research can help your business, contact Keith Taylor on 01242 235724, or email email@example.com .