Bespoke Research and Consultancy
Let the team at AMA put their expertise to work on your behalf
AMA Research offer a wide range of market research and consultancy services and have undertaken a wide variety of different research projects for national and multi-national companies in both the public and private sectors. We are focused on the building and construction, home improvement, industrial and environmental B2B sectors.
To discuss how AMA Research can help your business, please visit this page.
Bespoke Services and Consultancy
Examples of the type of projects AMA Research can undertake include:
- Analysis of market size, structure and trends within specific product sectors or market segments.
- Situation assessments - internal company factors and external issues, business development opportunities etc.
- Acquisition and diversification searches.
- Review of key products including features, advantages and benefits.
- Research and planning in support of the successful launch of new products or ranges.
- Competition reviews - products, ranges, market positioning, profitability, strengths, weaknesses.
- Research into distribution opportunities and threats in new and existing markets.
- Assessment of buying and specification processes including key influencers and their major selection criteria.
- Product feasibility studies.
- Benchmarking for sales, marketing and customer support functions.
- Attitudinal research - assessing the awareness and perception of a company or product amongst the customer base.
Experience and Resources
AMA Research have 25 years experience offering market research services to blue chip organisations and more specialist companies both in the UK and overseas. Specific research experience includes the following sectors:
- Sustainability, including recycled content, water usage, energy efficiency etc.
- Facilities management
- Prefabricated component/ offsite manufacturing
- Plumbing and bathroom products
- Heating and electrical products
- Glazing and cladding
- Floor and wallcoverings
- Roofing and insulation products
With over 25' years experience of construction industry research, we will provide relevant recommendations and solutions which meets the research objectives and can be implemented in a practical and straightforward manner. Find out more about our specific sector experience and to view case studies.
Approach and Methodology
- We design our research and consultancy services to keep your objectives firmly in focus.
- We concentrate on producing practical and workable solutions and recommendations appropriate to your needs and in line with your project's objectives.
- We spend some time at the beginning of a project understanding your product range, marketing approach and relevant business development issues. This enables us to be fully focused on our clients' requirements.
- The scope of the project and its key issues are initially discussed with you. We then present a full no-obligation written proposal detailing the research programme including methodology, time scales and costs.
- Your project will be managed in-house by an experienced member of staff who will be involved in all stages of the process including planning, interviewing, analysis, report presentation and client liaison. This results in a clear understanding of the issues, gives continuity of approach, and ensures that a strategic overview of the project is maintained.
To discuss how AMA Research can help your business, complete this form, or contact us on 01242 235724.