Blog > Building Products & Distribution News > Commercial Glazing Market - 5 Key Facts
- The commercial glazing market saw 20% overall growth between 2012 and 2017.
- The commercial windows sector has benefited from returning confidence in the offices sector since 2012.
- Manual and automatic doors have benefited from changes to the Building Regulations to ensure ease of access for all.
- Increases to average prices due to the rising costs of materials and imported products have been exacerbated by the decrease in the value of Sterling since 2017.
- Whilst the market is forecast to reach around £2.6bn by 2021, annual growth rates are likely to be modest.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's 'Commercial Glazing Market Report - UK 2017-2021 Analysis' available for purchase now.
Add a comment
- AMA Research Interactive
- Building Product Distribution & Hire
- Building Products and Materials
- Company News
- Construction Reviews & Forecasts
- Construction Sectors
- Electrical & Lighting
- European Market Research
- FM, Services & Contracting
- Health & Safety and Security
- Heating & Plumbing
- Infrastructure & Transport
- Key Facts
- Press Releases