Blog > Bathrooms & Kitchens Market News > Commercial Washrooms Market - 5 Key Facts
- By 2021 the market value is forecast to have increased by around 15% compared to 2017.
- Washroom panel systems were the largest sector of the market in 2016 accounting for 39% of the total.
- It is estimated that 73% of commercial washroom products are distributed via trade channels such as builders/plumbers merchants and distributors.
- Enclosures, screens and trays have held share with the increasing use of all-in-one shower pods/cabins at some 28% of the shower sector.
- There is now a greater use of composite and other materials such as glass, natural stone and solid surfaces, they account for some 18% of the commercial sanitaryware market.
These facts have been extracted from the 'Commercial Washrooms Market Report - UK 2017-2021 Analysis' available for purchase now.
Add a comment
- AMA Research Interactive
- Building Product Distribution & Hire
- Building Products and Materials
- Company News
- Construction Reviews & Forecasts
- Construction Sectors
- Electrical & Lighting
- European Market Research
- FM, Services & Contracting
- Health & Safety and Security
- Heating & Plumbing
- Infrastructure & Transport
- Key Facts
- Press Releases