Blog > Heating & Electrical Market News > Electrical Accessories Market - 5 Key Facts
- The UK market for electrical accessories is expected to grow by 15% through to 2022.
- Low voltage cable systems account for 60% of the overall Electrical Accessories market.
- Circuit protection equipment is the largest product sector within the Low Voltage Circuit Protection & Switchgear market, accounting for 39% of the market, ahead of switchboards and distribution boards.
- The outlook for low voltage cable systems is positive as the economy modestly improves, leading to growth of 15% by 2022.
- The wiring accessories market is dominated by 7 key suppliers which together accounted for an estimated 73% of sales.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's Electrical Accessories Market Report - UK 2018 - 2022 available to purchase now.
Add a comment
- AMA Research Interactive
- Building Product Distribution & Hire
- Building Products and Materials
- Company News
- Construction Reviews & Forecasts
- Construction Sectors
- Electrical & Lighting
- European Market Research
- FM, Services & Contracting
- Health & Safety and Security
- Heating & Plumbing
- Infrastructure & Transport
- Key Facts
- Press Releases