Blog > Building Products & Distribution News > Event Equipment Hire Market - 5 Key Facts
- The UK event equipment hire market is estimated to be worth over £600m
- Exhibitions and trade shows account for the largest share of the events market, holding an estimated 25-30% share of the market.
- The event equipment market is forecast to grow gradually to reach an estimated market size of around £680m in 2023.
- Staging, structures & seating represents the largest product sector accounting for 25-30% of market value.
- Specialist hire companies dominate the market, with general plant and tool hire companies strongest in power generation and climate control, where they account for over 40% of the sector.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's 'Event Equipment Hire Market Report - UK 2019-2023' available for purchase now.
Add a comment
- AMA Research Interactive
- Building Product Distribution & Hire
- Building Products and Materials
- Company News
- Construction Reviews & Forecasts
- Construction Sectors
- Electrical & Lighting
- European Market Research
- FM, Services & Contracting
- Health & Safety and Security
- Heating & Plumbing
- Infrastructure & Transport
- Key Facts
- Press Releases