Blog > Home & Garden Market News > Floor and Wall Tiles Market - 5 Key Facts
- The floor and wall tiles market saw 10% growth between 2012 and 2016.
- The UK tiles market grew by a further 2% in 2017.
- Porcelain has continued to take share from other product sectors, most notably ceramic floor and wall tiles.
- Import penetration into the market is estimated at around 75% with only a limited number of UK based high volume manufacturers.
- Annual growth rates of 1-2% are currently forecast for the floor and wall tiles market to 2021.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's 'Floor and Wall Tiles Market Report - UK 2017-2021 Analysis' available for purchase now.
Add a comment
- AMA Research Interactive
- Building Product Distribution & Hire
- Building Products and Materials
- Company News
- Construction Reviews & Forecasts
- Construction Sectors
- Electrical & Lighting
- European Market Research
- FM, Services & Contracting
- Health & Safety and Security
- Heating & Plumbing
- Infrastructure & Transport
- Key Facts
- Press Releases