Blog > Home & Garden Market News > Garden Products Distribution Market - 5 Key Facts
- The market for garden products has grown by 16% between 2013 and 2017.
- The Horticuture sector accounted for the largest proportion of sales, representing 23% of market value in 2017.
- The DIY sector accounts for the majority of sales of garden products (31%), reflecting their diverse product range.
- The Garden Centre sector is estimated to be worth £2 billion at RSP, allowing for recent price increase, due to the rising cost of imports.
- Social media is expected to play a greater part in marketing activity across the various channels, with a view to building loyalty and to drive traffic in-store.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's 'Garden Products Distribution Market Report - UK 2018-2022' available for purchase now.
Add a comment
- AMA Research Interactive
- Building Product Distribution & Hire
- Building Products and Materials
- Company News
- Construction Reviews & Forecasts
- Construction Sectors
- Electrical & Lighting
- European Market Research
- FM, Services & Contracting
- Health & Safety and Security
- Heating & Plumbing
- Infrastructure & Transport
- Key Facts
- Press Releases