Blog > Bathrooms & Kitchens Market News > Inclusive Bathroom and Kitchen Products Market - 5 Key Facts
- By 2022, it is estimated that the UK inclusive bathroom and kitchen products market will grow by 16% in value terms.
- The showering facilities sector accounts for the largest share of sales at 29%.
- There are around 13.3 million people with a limiting long term illness, impairment or disability in the UK or around 20% of the UK population.
- The 6 leading inclusive bathroom manufacturers account for almost 50% of the market.
- The residential housing sector accounts for 71% of inclusive bathroom and kitchen products market in 2017.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's 'Inclusive Bathroom and Kitchen Products Market Report - UK 2018-2022' available for purchase now.
Add a comment
- AMA Research Interactive
- Building Product Distribution & Hire
- Building Products and Materials
- Company News
- Construction Reviews & Forecasts
- Construction Sectors
- Electrical & Lighting
- European Market Research
- FM, Services & Contracting
- Health & Safety and Security
- Heating & Plumbing
- Infrastructure & Transport
- Key Facts
- Press Releases