Blog > Home & Garden Market News > Paint, Wallcoverings and Woodcare Market - 5 Key Facts
- Water based paints continue to increase share and solvent-based paints now account for less than one fifth of the retail sector.
- UK market for paint mix by end use sector indicates a reduced share taken by the home improvement multiples of over 50%.
- The importance of countries such as Germany and the Netherlands continues as these countries accounting for over 40% of imports.
- Paint continues to dominate the sector accounting for almost two thirds of the market.
- Garden applications dominates the end-use application mix for woodcare products.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's 'Paint, Wallcoverings and Woodcare Market Report - UK 2018-2022' available for purchase now.
Add a comment
- AMA Research Interactive
- Building Product Distribution & Hire
- Building Products and Materials
- Company News
- Construction Reviews & Forecasts
- Construction Sectors
- Electrical & Lighting
- European Market Research
- FM, Services & Contracting
- Health & Safety and Security
- Heating & Plumbing
- Infrastructure & Transport
- Key Facts
- Press Releases