Blog > Home & Garden Market News > Pet Accessories Market - 5 Key Facts
- Despite challenging economic circumstances, the pet accessories market is relatively resilient to economic changes and has remained relatively static in recent years.
- Our 2017 estimate for the share of the market covered by birds is 4-6%, reflecting an increase in ownership figures.
- The pet superstore channel has continued to grow with an estimated 40% share of the market in 2016-17.
- The pet accessories market remains highly competitive and very fragmented with even the largest players only having overall share of around 4-7%.
- The mature nature of the market and intense price competition means that significant growth into the medium is unlikely, with annual growth rates of around 2-3% currently forecast to 2021.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's 'Pet Accessories Market Report - UK 2017-2021 Analysis' available for purchase now.
Add a comment
- AMA Research Interactive
- Building Product Distribution & Hire
- Building Products and Materials
- Company News
- Construction Reviews & Forecasts
- Construction Sectors
- Electrical & Lighting
- European Market Research
- FM, Services & Contracting
- Health & Safety and Security
- Heating & Plumbing
- Infrastructure & Transport
- Key Facts
- Press Releases