Blog > Heating & Electrical Market News > Pipes & Fittings Market - 5 Key Facts
- The value of the UK pipes and fittings market has increased by 21% between 2012 and 2017.
- It is estimated that around 50% of pipes and fittings products are distributed via builders' merchants.
- Polybutylene continues to be the most popular flexible plastic plumbing pipe with 45% share.
- Plastic dominates the rainwater goods sector with 72% share.
- Copper is the most popular material used in heating applications with a 65% share.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's 'Pipes & Fittings Market Report - UK 2018-2022 ' available for purchase now.
Add a comment
- AMA Research Interactive
- Building Product Distribution & Hire
- Building Products and Materials
- Company News
- Construction Reviews & Forecasts
- Construction Sectors
- Electrical & Lighting
- European Market Research
- FM, Services & Contracting
- Health & Safety and Security
- Heating & Plumbing
- Infrastructure & Transport
- Key Facts
- Press Releases