Blog > Construction Sectors & Contracting News > Warehouse and Storage Construction Market - 5 Key Facts
- Demand for warehousing floor-space across all regions is strong with take-up rising by 25%.
- Contractors output in the warehouse market is estimated to have risen by 10% in 2018.
- Demand for well-located, high quality warehouse space remains strong in 2018-2019 as retailer, e-tailers and third party logistics operators respond to the growing e-commerce sector.
- Demand for 'mid box' units (50,000 sq ft to 99,999 sq ft) remained popular in 2018.
- In some regions, there has been a resumption of speculative development, weighted towards the East and West Midlands and South East.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's 'Warehouse & Storage Construction Market Report UK 2019-2023' available for purchase now.
Add a comment
- AMA Research Interactive
- Building Product Distribution & Hire
- Building Products and Materials
- Company News
- Construction Reviews & Forecasts
- Construction Sectors
- Electrical & Lighting
- European Market Research
- FM, Services & Contracting
- Health & Safety and Security
- Heating & Plumbing
- Infrastructure & Transport
- Key Facts
- Press Releases