Blog > Construction Sectors & Contracting News > Waste Management Market - 5 Key Facts
- By value, the market for controlled waste management is estimated at just under £10bn in 2016.
- EfW, landfill and other non-hazardous waste treatment & disposal services are estimated to account for up to 45% of industry revenues.
- It is estimated the largest overall revenue stream for waste management contractors is the non-municipal sector.
- The top 5 companies represent over 40% of the turnover in the industry.
- Almost 50% of CIW is recovered for recycling, with the retail & wholesale industry accounting for around 25% of the total.
These facts have been extracted from the 'Waste Management Market Report - UK 2017-2021 Analysis' which is available to purchase now.
Add a comment
- AMA Research Interactive
- Building Product Distribution & Hire
- Building Products and Materials
- Company News
- Construction Reviews & Forecasts
- Construction Sectors
- Electrical & Lighting
- European Market Research
- FM, Services & Contracting
- Health & Safety and Security
- Heating & Plumbing
- Infrastructure & Transport
- Key Facts
- Press Releases