Blog > Bathrooms & Kitchens Market News > Wetroom Market - 5 Key Facts
- The value of the wetrooms market has increased by 10% from 2014-2016 and offer significant growth potential in the UK bathroom market.
- The floor formers and level access trays sector, dominates the wetroom market with 50% share by value
- Wetrooms are installed in a wide range of end use sectors from aspirational residential and leisure applications to practical social housing and care applications.
- The market is becoming less fragmented with the leading 3 companies accounting for 35%.
- Direct sales account for just under half of the market.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research's 'Wetroom Market Report - UK 2017-2021 Analysis' available for purchase now.
Add a comment
- AMA Research Interactive
- Building Product Distribution & Hire
- Building Products and Materials
- Company News
- Construction Reviews & Forecasts
- Construction Sectors
- Electrical & Lighting
- European Market Research
- FM, Services & Contracting
- Health & Safety and Security
- Heating & Plumbing
- Infrastructure & Transport
- Key Facts
- Press Releases