- The market has grown by almost 50% in value terms since 2012.
- Belgium and the Netherlands account for 85% of the UK’s brick imports by value.
- Bricks accounted for a 29% share of the total market in 2017 after growth of around 8% from 2015.
- investment in capacity has continued, with brick production rising to its highest level for a decade in March-May 2017.
- The precast concrete structural building products sector was worth around £770m in 2017.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research’s ‘Bricks, Blocks and Precast Concrete Products Market Report – UK 2018-2022‘ available for purchase now.