- The commercial glazing market saw 20% overall growth between 2012 and 2017.
- The commercial windows sector has benefited from returning confidence in the offices sector since 2012.
- Manual and automatic doors have benefited from changes to the Building Regulations to ensure ease of access for all.
- Increases to average prices due to the rising costs of materials and imported products have been exacerbated by the decrease in the value of Sterling since 2017.
- Whilst the market is forecast to reach around £2.6bn by 2021, annual growth rates are likely to be modest.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research’s ‘Commercial Glazing Market Report – UK 2017-2021 Analysis‘ available for purchase now.