- By 2021 the market value is forecast to have increased by around 15% compared to 2017.
- Washroom panel systems were the largest sector of the market in 2016 accounting for 39% of the total.
- It is estimated that 73% of commercial washroom products are distributed via trade channels such as builders/plumbers merchants and distributors.
- Enclosures, screens and trays have held share with the increasing use of all-in-one shower pods/cabins at some 28% of the shower sector.
- There is now a greater use of composite and other materials such as glass, natural stone and solid surfaces, they account for some 18% of the commercial sanitaryware market.
These facts have been extracted from the ‘Commercial Washrooms Market Report – UK 2017-2021 Analysis‘ available for purchase now.