- The market for door and window fittings is estimated to have grown by 11% since 2013 but remains significantly below the pre-recession peak.
- Locks and latches represent the largest product sector, accounting for around 30% of market share.
- Low cost imports continue to limit value growth in some sectors, with imports of door and window fittings up 16% between 2013 and 2016.
- The residential sector accounts for over 60% of market value.
- In 2017 we estimate that the share of ironmongery distributed through door and window fabricators has increased to over 40%.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research’s ‘Door and Window Fittings Market Report – UK 2018-2022‘ available for purchase now.