- The market value for outsourced integrated services and TFM in health and education is expected to grow by 17% through to 2022.
- The penetration of bundled and TFM outsourcing within healthcare is estimated at around 25%, with outsourcing generally higher for ‘soft’ services.
- The Primary education market accounts for 52% of services costs in the education market.
- Building maintenance and improvement accounts for a significant portion of FM expenditure in education, representing 25-30% of the overall market.
- Bundled services in the Mental Health & Learning Trusts represent 20% of the total service provision.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research’s ‘Facilities Management Outsourcing – Health and Education Sector Report – UK 2018-2022‘ available for purchase now.