- The floor and wall tiles market saw 10% growth between 2012 and 2016.
- The UK tiles market grew by a further 2% in 2017.
- Porcelain has continued to take share from other product sectors, most notably ceramic floor and wall tiles.
- Import penetration into the market is estimated at around 75% with only a limited number of UK based high volume manufacturers.
- Annual growth rates of 1-2% are currently forecast for the floor and wall tiles market to 2021.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research’s ‘Floor and Wall Tiles Market Report – UK 2017-2021 Analysis‘ available for purchase now.