- The internet is the fastest growing channel of the overall UK plumbing and heating products market, with growth of over 30% over the last two years.
- Specialist online plumbing retailers account for the majority of plumbing products sold on the internet.
- Showers and brassware account for the largest proportion of sales in value terms, accounting for 23% of the market.
- Only around one third of specialist online plumbing retailers offer a showroom facility.
- General online retailers have also been seen to expand the number of plumbing brands they offer.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research’s ‘Internet Plumbing and Heating Market Report UK 2018-2022’ available for purchase now.