- The value of the UK pipes and fittings market has increased by 21% between 2012 and 2017.
- It is estimated that around 50% of pipes and fittings products are distributed via builders’ merchants.
- Polybutylene continues to be the most popular flexible plastic plumbing pipe with 45% share.
- Plastic dominates the rainwater goods sector with 72% share.
- Copper is the most popular material used in heating applications with a 65% share.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research’s ‘Pipes & Fittings Market Report – UK 2018-2022 ‘ available for purchase now.