Builders & Plumbers Merchants Database - UK 2016
Introduction and Overview
The new edition of the 'Builders and Plumbers Merchants Database - UK 2016' focuses on the nationals and larger regional merchant groups, but also includes a significant number of local and smaller regional players.
The database includes:
- Leading national and larger regional groups with key subsidiaries and brands.
- Over 760 company names and head office addresses.
- Over 760 phone numbers and website addresses.
- More than 350 contact names (buyer or general manager).
- In excess of 600 email addresses.
- Number of branches indicated (this listing does not provide contact details for individual branches).
The database was complied during March/April 2016 by our own researchers with experience of this sector, in order to ensure that the information provided is accurate, comprehensive, relevant and as up to date as possible.
Benefits of purchasing AMA Research's databases include:
- List purchase, not rental - one off payment and the list is yours - forever.
- Ease of use - supplied in MS Excel - mail merge quickly and easily.
- Unlimited usage - we place no limitations on how you use the data we provide.
- After sales support - as an experienced publisher of quality market research reports in this sector, we are always happy to offer additional advice on how best to make use of the list.
- For the full terms and conditions applying to database purchase, click here .
Ordering this database
Databases are supplied in MS Excel format and will be sent to you by email. To add this database to the basket, please use the order form on this page.
AMA Research also publishes a market report covering this sector, entitled 'Builders and Plumbers Merchants Market Report - UK'. A link to the latest edition of this report can be found at the bottom of this page.
We can also create databases that are specifically designed to meet your exact needs. Data will be collected, assessed and processed by our in-house team and prepared to your own specification. To find out more about bespoke databases and how AMA can meet your data needs, please contact AMA Research on 01242 235724.