Construction and Housing Forecast Bulletin - GB 2018-2022
Annual subscription - 4 quarterly issues
Introduction and Overview
The 'Construction and Housing Forecast Bulletin - GB' is published four times a year. The bulletin provides analysis of the overall construction market in current prices, in terms of new work and RMI activity, also public and private sectors and detailed reviews of the two main sectors with sub-sector analysis for quarterly output and new orders, housing starts and completions, as well as forecasts to 2022.
Issue 42, updated in December 2018, is available now.
Each issue covers:
- Recent and current trends in the construction industry in Great Britain
- Changes in output overall and by residential and non-residential sectors.
- Revised forecasts based on the latest statistics and information available
- Key influencing factors: GDP growth, inflation, interest rates etc.
- Impact of government strategy and review.
- Forecasts to 2022 for new work and RMI in each of the residential and non-residential sectors.
Data sources used in the compilation of this report include government statistics, existing published data, websites, trade magazines, etc, while a range of interviews with construction product suppliers, distributors, etc has also contributed to the development of the report. In addition, our research background in construction and related sectors has been used to provide an understanding of the market and key factors that could influence trends and forecasts for the construction industry.
Construction Sectors Covered:
- Private Housing
- Public Housing
- Leisure & Entertainment
- Agriculture & Misc.
How to Subscribe
A subscription to the Forecast Bulletin costs £395 per annum for four quarterly issues in PDF format, delivered electronically. The subscription price includes a 3-user license allowing subscribers to circulate report content freely within their organisation.
To subscribe, just complete the order form on this page. Alternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com with your requirements or call us on 01242 235734.