Mini Bundle - Electronic & Lighting
Introduction and Overview
The electronic and lighting report bundle offers companies with a wider interest across a number of product sectors within the lighting, electrical, electronic and related industries the opportunity to subscribe to all published reports in this area for a fraction of the cost of buying each report individually. Market reports within this bundle cover lighting and LED, active fire protection, home automation, electronic security and street lighting, as well as relevant distribution reports.
Some of the benefits of subscribing to this package include:
- Substantial discount on individual reports - less than £350 per report!
- All new and updated reports published within the electronic and lighting ranges free of charge within the 12 month subscription period.
- New and revised reports made available online through our web-based content delivery system, as they are published.
- 3-user license for all reports, enabling the distribution throughout the company.
- Access to our report authors and editors to discuss market issues.
This subscription bundle provides access to a number of different titles in the electronic and lighting sectors. Topics covered include those listed below, but for a complete list of reports, please click on this link.
- Active Fire Protection Market
- Electrical Products Distribution Market - Focus on Internet
- UK Electrical Wholesale Market
- European Electrical Wholesale Market
- Mechanical & Electrical Contractors Market
- Electronic Security and Access Control Market
- Home Automation Market
- Lighting & LED Lighting Market
- Street Furniture & Lighting Market
Ordering this bundle
The subscription price includes a 3-user license allowing subscribers to circulate report content within their organisation. For only £3,000 (plus VAT if applicable), subscribers are given access to 9 individual reports, including any updates, for 12 months, offering unbeatable value.
To sign up for this bundle, use the order form on this page, contact us on 01242 235724 or email us on email@example.com. If you are interested in buying more than one bundle, please contact us directly as we may be able to offer a discount.