Report Package Subscription
Introduction and overview
AMA Research's full report package offer users the opportunity to subscribe to over 150 market reports for a fraction of the cost of buying each report individually. Subscriptions are offered on an annual basis and the price includes a multi-user license allowing subscribers to circulate report content freely within their organisation.
A subscription also provides greater flexibility to access the information needed, as it allows customers to review sections or sub-sections across a wide range of reports without needing to purchase each individual report. In addition to receiving a substantial discount compared with buying individual reports, other key benefits available to full report package subscribers include:
- Access to all published market reports (listed here) in pdf and web format, with an option to add powerpoints and word documents
- Reports made available automatically through the AMA Research Interactive web portal as they are published
- All new and revised reports provided free of charge during the subsequent 12 months
- Access to previous editions of reports, where available, through the online archive
- A multi-user license (3 logins with an option to add more) for all reports, enabling distribution within your company
- Access to our report authors and editors to discuss market issues
The subscription covers AMA Research's entire report library of over 150 market reports, the vast majority of which are updated every 2-3 years. A complete list is available here .
Please note that our databases and forecast bulletins are not included in the full report package. Click here to view more detailed terms and conditions covering our subscription packages.
How to subscribe
The price for a 12 month subscription to our full report package is just £8,950 plus VAT (the estimated value is over £100,000). To subscribe, please use the order form on this page, or contact us directly on 01242 235724 or email@example.com .
We also offer sector based bundles as well as custom bundles, which can consist of a combination of selected reports from different bundles.
Can't find the report you want? Tell us and we could create it for you.