Mini Bundle - Kitchens
Introduction and Overview
The kitchens report bundle offers companies with a wider interest across a number of product sectors within the kitchen, furniture and related industries the opportunity to subscribe to all published reports in this area for a fraction of the cost of buying each report individually. Market reports within this bundle cover kitchen furniture and worktops, taps, kitchen pods, catering equipment, as well as relevant distribution reports.
Some of the benefits of subscribing to this package include:
- Substantial discount on individual reports - pay less than £250 per report!
- All new and updated reports published within the kitchen ranges free of charge within the 12 month subscription period.
- New and revised reports made available online through our web-based content delivery system, as they are published.
- 3-user license for all reports, enabling the distribution throughout the company.
- Access to our report authors and editors to discuss market issues.
This subscription bundle provides access to a number of different titles in the kitchens and related sectors. Topics covered include those listed below, but for a complete list of reports, please click on this link .
- Replacement Kitchen Doors
- Domestic Kitchen Furniture
- Domestic Kitchen & Bathroom Worktops
- Bathroom & Kitchen Pods
- Inclusive Bathroom & Kitchen Products
- Water Saving Plumbing Products
- Builders & Plumbers Merchants Market
- Kitchen & Bathroom Products in New Housebuilding
- Home Improvement Multiples Market
- Kitchen & Bathroom Distribution Market
- Non-Domestic Catering Equipment
- Bathroom and Kitchen Brassware and Taps
Ordering this bundle
The subscription price includes a 3-user license allowing subscribers to circulate report content within their organisation. For only £2,450 (plus VAT if applicable), subscribers are given access to 12 individual reports, including any updates, for 12 months, offering unbeatable value.
To sign up for this bundle, use the order form on this page, contact us on 01242 235724 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in buying more than one bundle, please contact us directly as we may be able to offer a discount.