Medium and Larger Electrical Contractors Database - UK 2016
Introduction and overview
The new edition of the 'Medium and Larger Electrical Contractors Database - UK 2016' focuses on larger operations with over 5 employees. It is ideal for manufacturers and distributors of electrical products, with the majority of the named contacts on the list responsible for purchasing, but also for anyone else with an interest in the industry. AMA Research also publishes market reports on the Electrical Contracting and M&E Contracting markets - see below for details.
This database includes:
- Leading electrical contracting companies with 5+ employees.
- Over 695 company names.
- Over 695 head office addresses and phone numbers.
- More than 630 contact names (key decision maker - buyer, director/owner, general manager).
- In excess of 900 email addresses, including over 350 personal email addresses).
- Number of employees indicated.
The database was compiled during July/August 2016 by our own researchers with experience of this sector, in order to ensure that the information provided is accurate, comprehensive, relevant and as up to date as possible.
Benefits of purchasing AMA Research's databases include:
- List purchase, not rental - one off payment and the list is yours - forever.
- Ease of use - supplied in MS Excel - mail merge quickly and easily.
- Unlimited usage - we place no limitations on how you use the data we provide.
- After sales support - as an experienced publisher of quality market research reports in this sector, we are always happy to offer additional advice on how best to make use of the list.relevant and as up to date as possible.
- For the full terms and conditions applying to database purchase, click here .
Ordering this database
Databases are supplied in MS Excel format and will be sent to you by email. To add this database to the basket, please use the order form on this page.
AMA Research also publishes two market reports covering this sector, entitled 'Electrical Contractors Market Report - UK' and 'Mechanical & Electrical Contractors Market Report - UK'. A link to the latest edition of these reports can be found at the bottom of this page.
We can also create databases that are specifically designed to meet your exact needs. Data will be collected, assessed and processed by our in-house team and prepared to your own specification. To find out more about bespoke databases and how AMA can meet your data needs, please contact AMA Research on 01242 235724.