Office Furniture Dealers Database - UK 2014
Introduction and overview
The new edition of the 'Office Furniture Dealers Database - UK 2014' comprises in excess of 650 leading UK office furniture dealers, with company and address details, representing a significant proportion of the total market. Every company on the list was contacted by AMA Research in July 2014 to check the details and establish contact names for office furniture buyers and their contact details.
This database includes:
- Over 650 Company Names, Telephone and Full Address Details.
- In excess of 450 buyer/ general manager Contact Names.
- More than 500 Email Addresses
- Indications as to whether companies deal in new or second hand furniture.
- Number of branches indicated for over 650 companies.
- Whether company is a member of a buying group indicated for many entries.
All AMA Research mailing lists and databases are produced in-house by our own research staff ensuring that the information provided is accurate, comprehensive, relevant and as up to date as possible. The majority of our databases are updated in association with our existing market research reports, providing a more relevant and accurate listing.
Benefits of purchasing AMA Research's databases include:
- List purchase, not rental - one off payment and the list is yours - forever.
- Ease of use - supplied in MS Excel - mail merge quickly and easily.
- Unlimited usage - we place no limitations on how you use the data we provide.
- After sales support - as an experienced publisher of quality market research reports in this sector, we are always happy to offer additional advice on how best to make use of the list.
- For the full terms and conditions applying to database purchase, click here .
Ordering this database
Databases are supplied in MS Excel format and will be sent to you by email. To add this database to the basket, please use the order form on this page.
AMA Research also publishes a few market reports covering this sector. A link to the latest edition of these reports can be found at the bottom of this page.
We can also create databases that are specifically designed to meet your exact needs. Data will be collected, assessed and processed by our in-house team and prepared to your own specification. To find out more about bespoke databases and how AMA can meet your data needs, please contact AMA Research on 01242 235724.