Mini Bundle - Offsite Construction
Introduction and Overview
The offsite construction report bundle offers companies with a wider interest across the OSM and construction sector the opportunity to subscribe to all published reports in this area for a fraction of the cost of buying each report individually. Market reports within this bundle cover a range of sectors including bathroom and kitchen pods, precast concrete products, building boards, panelised modular building systems, timber and steel frames, prefabricated plant rooms and prefabricated volumetric buildings, such as portable cabins, temporary accommodation, semi-portable buildings, temporary kitchens, temporary classrooms, prefab buildings and portable offices and classrooms.
Some of the benefits of subscribing to this package include:
- Substantial discount on individual reports - pay only £500 per report!
- All new and updated reports published within the Offsite Construction ranges free of charge within the 12 month subscription period.
- New and revised reports made available online through our web-based content delivery system, as they are published.
- 3-user license for all reports, enabling the distribution throughout the company.
- Access to our report authors and editors to discuss market issues.
This subscription bundle provides access to 6 different titles in the offsite and modular sectors. Topics covered include those listed below, but for a complete list of reports, please click on this link .
- Bathroom & Kitchen Pods
- Bricks, Blocks and Precast Concrete Products
- Building Boards
- Panellised Modular Building Systems
- Prefabricated Plant Rooms
- Prefabricated Volumetric Buildings
Ordering this bundle
The subscription price includes a 3-user license allowing subscribers to circulate report content within their organisation. For only £3,000 (plus VAT if applicable), subscribers are given access to 6 individual reports, including any updates, for 12 months, offering unbeatable value.
To sign up for this bundle, use the order form on this page, contact us on 01242 235724 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in buying more than one bundle, please contact us directly as we may be able to offer a discount.