Areas of particular interest:
- Growth of LED lamps in the commercial sector and development in the domestic replacement sector.
- Focus on energy and carbon savings driving growth of more efficient lighting solutions for key commercial sectors.
- Controls market enjoying good growth as public sector continues to seek greater energy savings as budget constraints continue.
- Changing focus of market from individual products to lighting solutions.
- The development and impact of pricing in the market.
- Detailed market data and insight on the lighting and LED market by AMA Research, a leading UK provider of construction market intelligence.
Some of the companies included:
ABB Ltd, Advanced Lighting Technology Ltd, Anglepoise Ltd, ASD Lighting, Aurora Limited, BLV Licht-und Vakuumtechnik (UK), British Electric Lamps Ltd, Collingwood Lighting Ltd, Cree Europe, Crompton Lamps, Danlers Ltd, Dar Lighting Ltd, Delmatic Ltd, Dextra Lighting Ltd, DW Windsor, Eaton Electric, Edge Lighting Ltd, Endon Lighting Ltd, Enigma Lighting, Fagerhult Lighting Ltd, Feilo Sylvania UK Ltd, FW Thorpe Plc, Gamma Illuminations, GE, Hager Group, Harvard Technology Ltd, Helvar Ltd, Holophane Europe Ltd, Iguzzini Illuminazione (UK) Ltd, JCC Lighting Products Ltd, Kingfisher Lighting Ltd, Legrand Electric Ltd, Louis Poulsen UK Ltd, Lutron EA Ltd, Luxonic Lighting Plc, Megaman UK Ltd, Mode Lighting (UK) Ltd, National Lighting, Nordeon, One-LUX Ltd, Osram Ltd, Philips Lighting, PLM Illuminations Ltd, Reggiani Ltd Lighting, Remote Controlled Lighting Ltd, Selc Ireland Ltd, Status International (UK) Ltd, Tamlite, TCP, Telensa Ltd, Thorn Lighting Ltd, Trilux Lighting Ltd, Universal Fibre Optics, Urbis Schreder Ltd, Venture Lighting Europe Ltd, Whitecroft Lighting Limited, Wila Lighting Limited, Xicato Europe Ltd, ZG Lighting, Dialight Ltd, Endo Lighting Corporation, Forge Europa Ltd, Photonstar LED Ltd, Unity Opto Technology, Verbatim Lighting, Maxilux, Amitex LED, Advance International, Kosnic Lighting, Photec LightingChannel Safety Systems Ltd, Emergency Lighting Products Ltd, Ringtail Emergency Lighting, Ventilux (UK) Limited, Vexica.
- Market size by value 2013-2017 and forecasts to 2022. Impact of LEDs on the market going forward.
- Key trends and influences on the market – technical innovation, product development and increases in imports.
- Market share: product mix – lamps, luminaires and control, domestic and non-domestic, key end-use sectors and the reasons for any changes in market share.
- Key market influences: construction output, house moving levels, the impact of legislation.
- LED Market size by value 2013-2017 and forecasts to 2022. Including key trends and influences on the market.
- Market prospects – areas of growth/decline, longer-term trend for integrated lighting solutions. Factors influencing the market in the short and medium term.
- Definition, description of different lamp types – tungsten halogen, incandescent, fluorescent, discharge, etc.
- Recent market performance, trends and key influencing factors. Assessment of growth of particular lamp technologies.
- International trade: changes to the level of imports and exports in recent years and the dependence on lamp imports.
- End use mix – domestic/non-domestic sectors respective market shares by value, mix of new and replacement applications, product mix value sales.
- Market size by value 2013-2017 and forecasts to 2022.
- Recent performance, trends and key influencing factors, end use mix.
- Domestic/non-domestic sectors – respective market sizes, mix of products, identification of changes in the mix, etc.
- International trade – impact of imported luminaires and lighting equipment.
- Market size by value 2013-2017 and forecasts to 2022 – influencing factors, current situations, future prospects.
- Key end-use sectors – dominated by non-domestic supported by the retrofitting sector.
Suppliers & Distribution
- Key suppliers in each sector and suppliers share by value.
- Distribution structure for lighting market – domestic and non-domestic sectors’ main distribution channels.
- Key LED suppliers and factors influencing LED distribution.