Areas of particular interest:
- Market forecasts for panelised modular building systems market to 2022.
- Review of key frame / panel product sectors – timber frame, light gauge structural steel framing, concrete & other timber based (structural insulated panels and cross laminated timber systems).
- Performance of key end use markets: focus on housebuilding, healthcare, education, student & keyworker accommodation, self-build, hotels.
- Review of suppliers in each product sector – market shares, major manufacturers.
- Review of market prospects with a key focus on the housing sector and the emergence of cross laminate timber systems.
- Detailed market data and insight on the panelised modular building systems market by AMA Research, a leading UK provider of construction market intelligence.
Some of the companies included:
Advanced Cold Formed Sections, Alexanders Timber Design, Ayrshire Metal Ltd, BW Industries, Caledan, CCG Off-Site Manufacturing, Cornish Concrete Products, Creagh Concrete Products, Cygnum Timber Frame, Deeside Timberframe, Elements (Europe), Enewall, EOS Facades, Explore Manufacturing, Fabricators, Fleming Building, Flight Timber Products, Forterra Building Products, FP McCann, Frame Homes, Frame-Tech Structures, Hadley Steel Framing, Harlow Timber Systems, HEMSEC Manufacturing, Innovare Systems, Kingspan Timber Solutions, Kingspan Timber Solutions, Lowfield Timber Frames, Mactaggart & Mickel Timber Systems, Merronbrook, Metek UK, Metsec Steel Framing, OFP Timber Frame, Orca LGS Solutions, Oregon Timber Frame, Oriented strand board, Panel manufacturers, Pinewood Structures, Robertson Timber Engineering, Roe Timber Frame, Salvesen Insulated Frames, Scotframe Timber Engineering, Sigmat, SIP Building Systems, SIPS (UK), SIPS Eco, SIPS Industries, Space4, Steel Frame Solutions, Stewart Milne Timber Systems, Superior Sections, Sydenhams Timber Engineering, Target Timber Systems, Taylor Lane Timber Frame, The Walker Timber Group, Thorp Precast, TJ Crump Oakwrights, Vision Built Manufacturing, Western Building Systems.
- Total panelised modular building systems market – market analysis by value 2012-2017 and forecasts 2018-2022.
- Key market influences – trends in construction output, housing shortage, public sector offsite procurement frameworks, government initiatives shortage of skills in building trades, increased uptake of Building Information Modelling (BIM).
- Overview of product mix by frame material by value.
Product Sector Review
- Timber frame- sector size by value & volume 2011-2017, key trends and prospects; end user mix; housebuilding mix by developer types; supplier market shares; review of leading manufacturers.
- Light steel frame- sector size by value, key trends and prospects, review of leading suppliers.
- Precast concrete panels- sector size by value, key trends and prospects; review of leading manufacturers.
- Other timber products – structural insulated panels & cross laminated timber systems, etc. sector sizes, key trends and prospects; review of leading suppliers..
Key End Use Sector Reviews
- Overall mix market by end user sector by value.
- Private & social housebuilding – output mix by types of building method i.e. masonry, timber frame & other offsite; review of key changes in the mix and drivers; mix by types of dwelling; assessment of impact of Affordable Homes programme; market prospects and key drivers for offsite e.g. uptake of CLT.
- Self-build housing – trend by number of dwellings 2012-2017; key market drivers, use of offsite building methods.
- Education – overview of general construction trends & applications for offsite e.g. Priority Schools Building Programme and higher education building activity.
- Healthcare – overview of general construction trends & applications for offsite e.g. Procure 21 programme.
- Hotels – sector overview, identification of key market divers and recent developments. Focus on budget sector.
- Purpose built student accommodation – sector overview, identification of key market divers and recent developments. Identification of leading manufacturers supplying the sector.