Areas of Particular Interest Include:
- Market forecasts and influencing trends 2019-2023.
- Key influencing factors including levels of electricity consumption, construction output, regulatory legislation.
- Review of key suppliers and market shares.
- Growth prospects for pump applications – technological developments, improved energy efficiency, lower maintenance costs, condition monitoring, hygiene etc.
- Review of main end use sectors and key influences currently motivating the UK pump market including industrial, water and sewage, power generation, oil and gas, domestic and leisure sectors etc.
Some of the Companies Included:
The Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT), Gleadell Agriculture, Archer Daniels Midlands, ONS, BSS, Plumb Center, Wolseley, Castle Pumps, ITS (UK) Limited, Ferrier Pumps, Technical Marine Supplies, Dual Pumps, Mole Valley Farmers, FarmChamp, Countrywide Farmers, Lister Wilder, Anchor Pumps, Whisper Pumps, GM Treble Ltd, Ferrier Pumps Ltd, Pump Supply & Repair Group, Grundfos, Xylem, Friatec Rheinhütte, Carter Pumps Ltd, Amos Pumps, Brammer UK, Travis Perkins, Saint Gobain, Grafton, Professional Concrete Pumping, Camfaud Concrete Pumps, Brundage-Bone Concrete Pumping Inc, Premier Concrete Pumping, Schwing Stetter UK (XCMG), Putzmeister (Sany), Zoomlion (incorporating Cifa), Liebherr, Specialist Plant Associates, Cobra Concrete Pumps, Embassy Concrete Pumping, Premier Concrete Pumping, Reilly Concrete Pumping, Shayler Concrete Pumping, Wright Minimix, Andrews Sykes, Selwood, Hydrainer, Speedy Hire, Carrier Rental Systems, Xylem Water Solutions and Pioneer Pump Solutions.
Key Areas Covered in the Report: