Key areas of insight include:
- The development of the residential doors market in value terms and the key influences, including new construction activity.
- Material usage trends in key product sectors - market mixes by volume and value, continued growth of bi-fold doors and composites.
- Supply and distribution structure in the door manufacturing industry including PVCu systems and fabricators, joinery manufacturers, aluminium systems, composite door manufacturers and retail glazing companies.
- Forecasts of market performance to 2022.
- Detailed market data and insight on the residential doors market by AMA Research, a leading UK provider of construction market intelligence.
Some of the companies included:
3D Aluminium Ltd, Allan Brothers Ltd, Aluk GB, Aluprof UK Ltd, Arden Windows Ltd, Benlowe Group Ltd, Bereco Ltd, Birtley Group, Camden Group Ltd, CDW Systems Ltd, Clear View, Deceuninck, Dempsey Dyer Ltd, Distinction Doors, Door Stop International Ltd, Doorco Limited, Duration Windows Ltd, Epwin Group, Eurocell Plc, GAP Blackburn, GBW Panels Ltd, George Barnsdale & Sons Ltd, Hallmark Group Products, Howden Joinery, Hurst Plastics Ltd, Hydro Building Systems UK Ltd, Ian Firth Hardware Ltd, IG Doors Ltd, Ikon Aluminium Systems Ltd, Jeld-Wen UK Ltd, Kawneer UK Ltd, Kloeber UK Ltd, Magnet Group Ltd, Masco UK Window Group Ltd, Metal Technology Ltd, New World Developments, Origin Frames Ltd, Parkside Group Ltd, Pendle Doors Ltd, Performance Timber Products Group, Premdor Crosby Limited, Profine UK Ltd, Rehau, Reynaers Limited, Russell Timber Technology, Sarah Jane Creative, Schueco UK Ltd, Scotts of Thrapston Ltd, Sekura Trade Frames Ltd, Senior Architectural Systems Ltd, Sidey Solutions, Smart Systems Ltd, Solidor Ltd, Synseal Group, System Building Products, Veka UK Group, Velux, Vista Panels Ltd, Distinction Doors, Howarth Windows & Doors Ltd, Anglian Home Improvements Group Ltd, Everest Ltd, Entu Plc, Safestyle UK plc, CR Smith Ltd, LPD Doors, XL Joinery Ltd, Todd Doors Ltd, JB Kind Ltd, Sliders UK Ltd.
- Overall residential doors market size and market mix by value 2013-2022 - market volumes 2013-2022, overall product mix, materials mix and role of international trade, key general trends and underlying market drivers and forecasts of future trends to 2022.
- Overview of new build/home improvement markets - share by sector, recent trends and market prospects.
- Overview of private/public sector - share by sectors, trends and market prospects.
- Key influencing factors - housebuilding volumes and forecasts up to 2022, housing RMI overview and forecasts with regional analysis for RMI.
- Overall product mix - entrance doors, patio doors and internal doors - share by value 2017-18 and changes in recent years.
Residential Door Products
- Analysis of residential entrance doors sector by value and volume 2013-2022 - focus on both newbuild and replacement markets, share mix by frame material (PVCu, Composite, Aluminium, Timber) and end-user sector. Details of key market drivers and future prospects, growth of composites etc.
- Analysis of patio door sector by value 2013-2022. Focus on both newbuild and replacement markets 2013-2018, share mix by frame material and end-user sector (new build/replacement). Growth of bifold doors, future prospects etc.
- Analysis of internal door market by volume and value. Estimates by new build and replacement, private and social 2017. Details of key market drivers and future prospects.
- Overall trends in window and door markets - key product sectors, private and public sector trends - future prospects up to 2022.
Supply and Distribution
- Analysis of door supply channels - retail glazing companies, PVC-U systems fabricators, aluminium systems fabricators, timber door manufacturers and specialist suppliers, (e.g. composite door manufacturers).
- Review of key suppliers - major players, product specialists etc, changes in supply structure.
- Key distribution channels for residential doors - variations between materials and end use sectors.
- Market prospects in 2018-22 - key drivers in door & window market and longer term prospects. Key growth sectors.
- Overall trends in glazing industry - materials, sectors etc.
- Impact of changes on market structures