This unique report answers the need for both a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the retail and trade building adhesives market focusing on market size and trends, product mix, supply, distribution and future prospects, the report is comprehensive, informative and will facilitate operational and strategic decision-making processes. The market for retail and trade adhesives has improved modestly in the past year and represents a significant sector within the overall adhesives market. A wide range of end use sectors and product applications means that this market has performed better than some other product sectors within the construction and DIY markets. In the long term, the market is expected to return to good levels of average growth.
Areas of particular interest include:
- Market size and trend analysis including future prospects through to 2016.
- An assessment of end use applications in the adhesives sector.
- Analysis of product mix in the retail/trade sector for adhesives, sealants and fillers.
- Key supplier analysis and market shares.
- Analysis of distribution structure and channels, key trends and prospects.
- Review of key market influences.
- Detailed market data and insight on the retail and trade adhesives market by AMA Research, a leading UK provider of construction market intelligence.
3m UK, Ace Adhesives, Apollo Chemicals, Ardex UK, Azko Nobel N.V, Bartoline, BASF, Baxenden Chemicals, Beardow & Adams Adhesives, Blagden Speciality Chemicals, Bostik, Building Adhesives, Chemence, Chemetall, Clam-Brummer, Cornelius Group, CRC Industries UK, Devcon, Dow Corning, Eastman Chemical, EMS-Chemie (UK), Everbuild Building Products, Evonik Degussa UK Holdings, F Ball and Co. Galino, Geocel, Granfix Products, Halls Beeline, HB Fuller, Henkel, Hodgson Sealants, Huntsman Advanced Materials, Hylomar, Instarmac Group, Itac, Larsen (Manufacturing), Leeson Polyurethanes, Lord Corp (Europe), Lucite International Speciality Polymers and Resins, Mapei (UK), Minco Sampling Techniques (UK), Momentive Specialty Chemicals UK, Nicholls and Clarke, Norcros Adhesives, Palace Chemicals, Paragon Adhesives, Parex, PCI, Permabond, Polymer Systems Technology, Power Adhesives, Resdev, Robnor Resins Systems, Rohm and Haas, Ronseal, Rustins Ltd, Saint Gobain Weber, Sealock, Sika AG, Siroflex, Solutia, Solvay Chemicals, Soudal (UK), Structural Adhesives, Synthomer, Tetrosyl, Toupret, Tremco Illbruck, UHU.
Retail and Trade Adhesives, Sealants, Fillers Market
- Market size from 2006-2011 for adhesives, sealants & fillers by value. Current trends and key market influences, recent history, economic influences, the impact of the house moving and housebuilding sectors etc.
- Future prospects, likely future trends, market forecasts to 2016. Key influencing factors and impacts going forward.
- Product mix by value – adhesives, sealants & fillers.
- Key market influences – general trends in the adhesives market, construction, house moving and international trade.
- Review of key end-use markets – including floor coverings, wall coverings and tiling. Recent history, forecasts by sector, key influences, impacts on the retail and trade adhesives market.
Product Review – Adhesives, Sealants, Fillers
- Value of the key product sectors – product mix 2011 and forecasts to 2016. Assessment of the performance of flooring adhesives, wallpaper paste, tile adhesive and grout and general purpose adhesive. Key influences in each sector and future prospects in each sector.
- Assessment of the performance of sealants and fillers, key influences in each sector and future prospects in each sector.
- Key trends and influencing factors for main sectors to 2016.
- Identification of key manufacturers and suppliers. Structure of the supply chain.
- Market share analysis for key suppliers.
- Review of recent key activities, turnover analysis where appropriate.
Distribution Structure – Supply Chain Review
- Analysis of key channels – direct supply, merchants/distributors, internet etc. Share by channel.
- Review of key channels – relative strengths of channels in different end use markets, profile analysis of key distributors.
- Future influences – construction, housebuilding, DIY expenditure, self build market etc.
- Micro market influences likely in the future for specific products.
- Likely future performance of key supply and distribution channels.
- Macro-economic influences – performance of UK economy to 2016.