Please read these terms and conditions carefully which govern your use of www.amaresearch.co.uk (the "website").
3. Restrictions of Use of the Content
4. Use of the Website
It is a condition of your access to and, use of, the website that you do not do any of the following:
- (a) restrict or inhibit any other user from using the website;
- (b) post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct of a criminal offence, giving rise to civil liability or otherwise violating any applicable law;
- (c) post or transmit any material of any kind which contains a virus or other harmful component;
- (d) delete any legal notices, proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the services.
- (e) collect or attempt to collect any information of other users, including passwords, account details or other information.
- f) impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- g) transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
We reserve the right at any time, without liability for doing so, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any of the content, functions or services we offer on the Site (or any part of them) with or without notice. This includes removing information transmitted by you to us.
AMA Research does not warrant, guarantee or make any representations to you that files offered or accessible in or via the website will be free of infection by viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties, nor regarding our websites' correctness, accuracy, reliability or performance.
The content and any information provided by AMA Research is not intended as financial or corporate advice and must not be relied upon as such. You should consider obtaining independent advice tailored to your specific circumstances before making any financial decisions. Any opinions (express or implied) are those of the individual authors or editors and not necessarily those of AMA Research. Any decision which you take is entirely at your own risk.
6. Links to Third Party Websites
We may provide hyperlinks and other pointers to internet websites operated by third parties from time to time. Aside from the customer portal at www.amaresearch-interactive.co.uk , these linked websites are not under the control of AMA Research, and we cannot be held responsible for the content of any linked website or any hyperlink contained in a linked website. AMA Research provides these hyperlinks to you as a convenience only, and the inclusion of any link does not imply any endorsement of the linked website.
7. Use of Information Gathered by AMA Research
This website is operated by:
- AMA Research Limited
- Montpellier House
- Montpellier Drive
- GL50 1TY
Registration No: 04501364
If you have any comments or questions about the website please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Last updated: August 2016.