From time to time we advertise for permanent or temporary staff and freelance report writers. Any vacant positions will be advertised on this page.
We are looking to expand our team and require an account executive who will be responsible for developing the commercial relationship with our key clients, as well as generating additional sales for the business from new and lapsed customers.
Tasks will include:
- Manage the commercial relationship with our key accounts and subscribers, in order to identify and deliver further sales opportunities.
- Advise customers on the use of our customer portal, work with the marketing team to identify and motivate improved engagement from existing customers.
- Manage our key account customer communication plan through various sales and marketing channels.
- Proactively target lost and lapsed subscribers for new sales opportunities.
- Manage pipeline and work with the wider team to develop revenue from research projects and reports.
- Prepare tenders and proposals for renewals.
- Close liaison with other members of the AMA Research team, as well as the sales teams of the wider business, in order to develop further opportunities.
- Respond to any sales enquiries, prepare quotes and fulfil customer orders.
- Monitor and manage the full sales pipeline for all potential revenue streams. • Assist in maintaining a high quality customer database, research contact details.
- Deliver marketing and administrative support as required.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Previous sales, business development or account executive experience.
- An understanding of B2B professional services sales and marketing processes.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Ability to communicate by email/phone/face to face in a professional manner with B2B clients at all levels.
- IT skills to include MS Word, Powerpoint, MS Excel and databases/CRM systems.
- A flexible approach and a willingness to learn.
The ideal candidate will ideally have some knowledge of construction, building and home improvement, or related markets, and some exposure to service provision within these sectors.
To apply for this role, or to obtain further details, please send an e-mail including your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We require a Marketing Executive to work within a small team to help implement and manage our marketing strategy. Tasks will be varied and the successful applicant will play a key part in the smooth running of marketing within the business. The role would be of particular interest to candidates with an interest in digital marketing and social media, and there will be opportunities to take on increasing responsibility for the right person.
Tasks will include:
- Using content management systems to maintain and update information on the website and customer portal.
- Executing multi-channel, product specific marketing campaigns, to include assisting with copywriting, sourcing images for use across sales and marketing collateral, briefing suppliers, broadcasting emails, fulfilling direct mail campaigns and posting on social media.
- Producing and adding product specific and brand related content on social media platforms and blog.
- Assisting with analytics and reporting on KPIs on a monthly basis.
- Drafting press releases and creating articles based on existing content.
- Formatting of powerpoint presentations and MS word documents.
- General marketing and administrative support as required.
Desirable skills and experience:
- A degree in marketing or business.
- An understanding of B2B marketing processes.
- An interest in digital marketing and social media, as well as the more traditional marketing methods.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail.
- Communication skills - in particular the ability to communicate by email/phone and on social media in a professional manner with B2B clients.
- Experience of creating professional documents using Word, Excel and Powerpoint that are grammatically correct. Experience of working with databases would also be advantageous.
- Ability to work on own initiative or as part of a team
The ideal candidate will also have some creative flair and be competent in photoshop or other graphics packages, but this is not essential.
To apply for this role, or to obtain further details, please send an e-mail including your C.V. to email@example.com.
AMA Research are the leading publisher of in-depth market research reports covering building/construction, industrial and home improvement products, materials, supply chains and contractor sectors.
We are looking to expand our research team with freelance staff on a flexible basis.
Candidates should have some marketing/market research experience, key attributes also required include strong analytical and information gathering skills, a good knowledge of marketing issues and the ability to research, analyse and prepare a professional, detailed report under our guidance.
Freelance researchers will be happy to mostly work from home under their own initiative, undertaking desk and telephone research, as well as collating and analysing findings and preparing outputs.
To apply for this role, or to obtain further details, please send an e-mail including your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org .