- Alarms and detection systems account for 62% of the overall active fire protection market.
- The key driver of growth in the fire alarms market is new construction activity, which has grown by 11% in the last 2 years.
- Demand for fire suppression is forecast to grow by 10% in value terms over the next 3-4 years.
- The overall market is expected to grow by 5% over the next 2 years.
- Higher levels of publicity and the greater awareness of fire safety measures should stimulate demand for active fire protection products in the next 2-3 years.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research’s ‘Active Fire Protection Market Report – UK 2018-2022‘ available for purchase now.