Commercial Washrooms – 5 Key Facts
The market for commercial washroom products and services has been growing at a steady pace between 2016 and 2019, before a sharp decline in 2020 caused by the Covid-19 pandemic and its impact on the non-residential construction sector.
Learn more with our 5 Key Facts
1, The UK commercial washrooms market is expected to return to growth in 2021 and be worth £408 million by 2025.
2, Washroom panel systems represent the largest product sector of the market with a gradual shift towards higher specification materials and finishes, in bespoke designs.
3, The commercial sanitaryware sector is now dominated by ceramic wall-hung designs. With hygiene and water efficiency a key issue, rimless WCs with low flush operation are an important trend.
4, In the commercial brassware sector, the need for hygienic handwashing is now a key requirement, with a greater demand for non-touch taps. Safe thermostatic control is also an important attribute, to prevent scalding.
5, Commercial showers & mixers continue to benefit from the safety and water efficiency requirements stipulated by the Building Regulations. Inclusive level access showering areas are in greater demand.
- Ventilation & Air Conditioning Market – 5 Key Facts
- Construction output stays strong in Q2 and sector expected to benefit as economy reopens
- Laura Pardoe Speaks on the Condition of the Construction Industry
- Market to Benefit from Increased Demand for Improved Acoustic Performance
- Social Housing RMI – 5 Key Facts