- Contract floorcoverings sales have grown steadily by 12% over the last 4 years.
- The contract sector currently accounts for around 50% of the total floorcoverings market.
- Sales of contract vinyl floorcoverings are estimated to have increased by 7% between 2015 and 2017.
- Modular flooring, such as carpet tiles and LVT products, are becoming an increasingly prominent feature of the market.
- Commercial buildings, including offices, are the largest end use sector, accounting for 24% of the market.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research’s ‘Contract Floorcoverings Market Report – UK 2018-2022‘ available for purchase now.