Areas of particular interest include:
- Review of contract cleaning market by size and sector – public sector, offices, education, healthcare, transport, retail etc – mix between in-house and contracted out/FM services.
- Pressures on margins and rising input costs are resulting in a very competitive market.
- Growth in outsourcing as organisations seek to reduce costs by focusing on key services – Key FM contractors, profiles etc.
- Key FM contractors, profiles, etc. From a corporate perspective, much of the recent attention on the FM and contract cleaning industry has focused upon the financial difficulties experienced by certain outsourcing companies.
- The use of new technology is driving advances in performance and efficiency.
- The growing popularity of ‘green’ cleaning technologies and materials continue to drive the commercial and industrial cleaning chemicals market.
Some of the companies included:
Diversey, Aerones, ISS UK, Emcor UK, OCS Group, Sodexo, Ideal Cleaning Services, Julius Rutherfoord, Peartree Cleaning Services, Interserve, Amey, Hygiene Group, AMB Hygiene, Vantage Industrial Cleaning, Cleaning Services Group, Monitor Hygiene, Advanced Cleaning Services, Easy Clean, MD Clean, Colvin Cleaning Group, React Specialist Cleaning, Breckland Industrial, Lancaster Cleaning and Support Services, Kier Group, Atlas FM, Birkin, Carlisle Support Services, Consultant Cleaneres, Devon Norse, GSF Sandylight, Intergrated Cleaning Management, Nviro, Spotless Commercial Cleaning, Wetton Cleaning Services, The ServiceMaster Group, Minster Cleaning Services, Dublcheck, NIC Services Group, Jani-King, Sanondaf, Clemas & Co, Craftex Cleaning Systems, Duplex Cleaning Machines, Floor Cleaning Machines, Hako Machines, Host UK/Host Von Schrader, HydraMaster, Jigsaw Cleaning Systems, Kaivac Cleaning Systems, Nilfisk, Karcher UK, Numatic International, Prochem Europe, Sebo (UK), ServiceMaster, Truvox International, Varitech Systems, Tennant, Allied Hygiene, Wiper Supply Services, Addis, Lonza, Arrow Solutions, Bio-Productions, Chemspec, Christeyns UK, Cleenol Group UK, Deb Limited, Ecolab, Premiere Products, Nationwide Hygiene Supplies, Arco, Buck and Hickman, Hallmark Workwear & Safety, Rexel UK, Alliance UK, Apollo Janitorial Supplies, Complex Cleaning Supplies.
Contract Cleaning Market Overview
- Overview of contract cleaning market plus an analysis of underlying trends and key influences on the market in 2014-19.
- Historical background – development of the market, influencing factors, economic influences, etc.
- Market size by value – 2014-2019 – market performance and prospects and factors influencing future growth potential with forecasts provided for the years leading up to 2023.
- Key influences and trends on the development of the market – impact of the economy, legislation, environmental / sustainability issues, technological developments, changes to Minimum Wage/ National Living Wage, price competition and trends within manufacturing and construction sectors.
End-Use Sector Review
- Review of key end-use sectors for the contract cleaning market – including market development since 2014. Forecasts provided to 2023, share of market by in-house/contracted services in 2016, key influencing factors.
- Individual reviews for commercial offices, healthcare, transport, food hygiene, local authorities, central government, retail & distribution, entertainment & leisure and industrial sectors.
- Contract Cleaning market size by sector for the period 2014-23 – key trends, factors influencing market, construction trends by sector.
- Future developments in terms of the overall market – product trends, end use sectors and economic influences, likely impact of Brexit, growth of outsourcing and the powered cleaning equipment sector, price and costs pressures, trends in sustainability and potential for further changes in the supply structure.
- Review of supply structure and corporate activity in recent years.
- Role of Integrated FM providers, single-service contractors etc. – key trends in outsourcing, impact of public sector cuts, etc.
- Profiles of leading organisations in the main supply channels – Multi-Service Providers, Contract Cleaning Companies and Franchise Networks.
Cleaning Equipment and Materials Market
- Market size and forecasts for cleaning equipment and materials covering the period 2014-23
- Overview of market with recent developments, underlying trends and key influences on market with forecasts to 2023.
- Product mix by value 2018 for powered cleaning equipment, manual cleaning equipment and cleaning chemicals.
- Powered Cleaning equipment – product mix by carpet cleaning, hard floor machines, pressure washers/steam cleaners.
- Profiles of key suppliers to the market and analysis of leading distribution channels.