Areas of particular interest include:
- Analysis of market performance 2013-2018.
- Review of key market influences including growing event industry, key end-use / client sectors, increasing expectations of clients / consumers.
- Hire product group analysis – market sizes, influences and trends – growth sectors.o Forecast of market performance 2019-2023.
- Estimated shares of type of hire company – specialists, plant & tool, other.
- Detailed market data and insight on the event equipment hire market by AMA Research, a leading UK provider of construction market intelligence.
Some of the companies included:
Actavo Events UK, ADI UK, Aggreko, All Event Hire, Amberon, Andy Loos, Arena Events Group, Blitz Communications, Britannia Row Productions, Cameron Presentations, Carlinden Events, Carrier Rental Systems (UK), Chevron Traffic Management, City Furniture Hire, Concept Furniture International, Contraflow, CSM Live, Danco, DBpixelhouse, Elliott Group, Energyst, Enigma Visual Solutions, Europa International Exhibition Services, Event Marketing Solutions, Events Solution, Field & Lawn (Marquees), Generator hire, Generator Power, GL Events, GLD Productions, Global Experience Specialists (GES), Hamilton Rentals, Hawthorn Theatrical, Highway Traffic Management, Index Group, JMT Indisplay, John Attwooll and Company (Tents), Jongor, LCI ProductionsLosberger De Boer Group, Media Powerhouse, MEMS Power Generation, Mobile Visual Information Systems, NEP Group, Neptunus, Perfect Associates, Perton Signs, PKL Group (UK), Portable Toilets, Portakabin, Power Electrics (Bristol), PRG XL Video, Qdos Event Hire, Rennyco, Road Traffic Solutions, Showlite, Spaceworks Furniture Hire, Stage Electrics Partnership, Stage One, Stageco, Star Events, Steeldeck Rental, Sun Traffic, Temp Fence Supplies, Temporary Fencing, The Freeman Company (UK), Thorns Group, Wernick Events, Wernick Group, etc.
- Event equipment hire market (excluding conferences & meetings) – market definition in terms of end-use /client sectors and equipment hired.
- Market size – analysis by value from 2013-2018 and key characteristics of the market. Market trends and factors influencing market development, including growth in the events industry, H&S legislation, enhancing visitor experience, etc.
- Events market – market size, structure of events market – Sports, Music, Exhibitions/Trade Shows, Festivals/Culture, Corporate Hospitality etc – sector shares.
- Market forecasts – market size 2019-2023, prospects and key influencing factors on the market up to 2023.
Event Equipment Hire Companies
- Overview of supply structure – competitive, fragmented sector with most players operating in relatively limited product sectors due to the high number of specialist operators.
- Identification of main suppliers – major suppliers, key players/specialists by product group.
- Review of key hire operators -turnovers, company structure, key areas of specialisation etc.
Event Equipment Hire Products
- Equipment groups reviewed – Staging, structures, seating & marquees; Portable buildings & sanitation, Mktg/admin buildings, Portable kitchens; Audio-visual & specialist lighting; Power generation & climate control; Interiors; Traffic & crowd control, signage, security & portable access solutions; Access equipment and other plant & tool hire; Others, including cleaning & floor preparation, health & safety etc.
- Estimated shares of the main product groups within the overall market.
- Product groups – definition, market size and product mix within each sector – growth areas such as AV, interior fittings etc – drivers for growth, changing demands/perceptions etc.
- Product sectors – review of products within the sector including influencing factors.
- Estimated shares of type of hire company (e.g. specialist, plant &tool, others) -strengths / weaknesses by sector and product group..
- Forecasts of market development – short term prospects in 2019/20 and medium term prospects up to 2023.
- Positive and negative factors affecting market – performance of UK economy, Brexit, the events industry, health & safety, customer experience, market competition.
- Outlook for the event equipment hire market through to 2023 and key drivers.