The 6th edition of the Internet Garden Products Market Report – UK 2020-2024 contains a detailed study of the continued development of the online garden products and analyses current trends by product sector. It reviews recent market trends and forecasts over the next few years for both specialist garden e-tailers and non-specialists within this market. This report contains original input and a detailed assessment of the market and represents excellent value for money to companies in the industry or considering entry.
Key issues analysed in the report
- Detailed Assessment of the Internet Garden Products Market – analysis of market structure and developments
- Mix of Specialist Garden E-tailers and Non-specialist suppliers in the Internet Garden Products Market.
- Internet Market – Analysis by Product Group
- Market sizes, supplier mix and market trends
- Product sectors – horticulture, garden buildings, garden leisure, garden equipment, garden chemicals and garden sundries.
Some of the companies listed within the report
Crocus.co.uk Limited, Kybotech Ltd, Meika, Gardenbargains.com, Greenfingers Trading Ltd, Jersey Choice Ltd, Simply Paving, Calgary Just Companies Ltd, Gardening Express, Gerrico, Keengardener Ltd, Summer Garden Buildings,The Internet Gardener, Garden Products Online, Halls Garden Supplies, Garden Direct, garden4less.co.uk, Garden Superstore, Garden Supply Direct, Lighting for Gardens Ltd, MowDirect, ILikeStores Ltd, Taylored Investments, You Garden, The Garden Furniture Centre, White Stores, Water Garden, waterfeatures2go.co.uk, Sow Seeds Ltd , Moneta UK , Elbec Ltd , Garden Furniture Scotland, Mr Fothergills Seeds, Unwins, Sainsburys, Screwfix Direct, Shop Direct, JD Williams Group Ltd, Freemans Grattan Holdings, Suttons Consumer Products Ltd, S E Marshall Ltd, J Parker Dutch, Bulbs (Wholesale) Ltd, Scotts Ltd, Lifestyle Media Group, B & Q plc, Homebase, Wickes, Robert Dyas Limited, Leekes Ltd, Amazon Plc, Wayfair, Wilko Retail Ltd, The Range, Dunelm (Soft Furnishings) Ltd, Next Retail Ltd, John Lewis Partnership plc, IKEA Limited, Clas Ohlson, Waitrose, Tesco Plc, Asda Stores Ltd, WM Morission Supermarkets PLC, Aldi.
Areas of particular interest
- Overview of Garden Products market – size and forecasts to 2024.
- Review of Internet garden products market performance 2015-2019 – market value estimates 2015-2019, market segmentation, online product mix estimates, forecasts to 2024.
- Impact of Covid-19 – significant growth of online purchasing as many traditional outlets were forced to close.
- Review of key Internet suppliers – profiles of the main garden products e-tailers and non-specialists.
- Market forecasts – growth prospects in 2020 -2024, key sectors, opportunities.
- Overall Garden products market – size, structure and forecasts 2015-2024 – relative market performance, key drivers. Distribution channel mix shares, role of Internet etc.
- Overall Internet garden products market – size by value 2015-2024, annual rates of change, current trends, market prospects. Comparisons of Internet sector and total market 2015-24.
- Definition of ‘online’ channels – specialist garden e-tailers, non-specialists with online operations (home improvement multiples, mail order & catalogue, others including grocery multiples, high street, discounters, etc). Channel shares, trends.
- Market Prospects – forecasts up to 2022, key drivers, changes in supply structure.
- Overall product mix of Internet channel – share by value by product group within Internet channel.
- Review of product groups: horticulture, garden buildings, garden leisure, garden equipment, garden chemicals and garden sundries (garden decoration, fencing, trellis & garden structures, decking, water & transfer products and propagation & netting).
- Product groups – definition, market size and review of recent trends and factors affecting each sector.
- Internet distribution mix for each product group – specialist garden e-tailers and non-specialists – relative shares, differences between sectors, trends etc.
- Overview of Internet garden products sector – fragmented structure, role of Internet within overall garden products distribution.
- Market shares – mix between specialist garden product e-tailers and non-specialists, blurring of definitions, changing trends, product mix estimates etc.
- Market positioning of Internet retailers – specialists / non-specialists, areas of differentiation – major variations between product sectors.
- Market size and forecasts 2015-2024 – key market drivers, influences and market prospects.