Get the knowledge to make your next strategic move from the UK construction market leader
Research to drive your next big decision:
- Analysis of market size, structure and trends within specific product sectors or market segments.
- Situation assessments – internal company factors and external issues, business development opportunities etc.
- Acquisition and diversification searches.
- Review of key products including features, advantages and benefits.
- Research and planning in support of the successful launch of new products or ranges.
- Competition reviews – products, ranges, market positioning, profitability, strengths, weaknesses.
- Research into distribution opportunities and threats in new and existing markets.
- Assessment of buying and specification processes including key influencers and their major selection criteria.
- Product feasibility studies.
- Benchmarking for sales, marketing and customer support functions.
- Attitudinal research – assessing the awareness and perception of a company or product amongst the customer base.
Trusted by industry leaders
My experience of working with AMA Research on our GAI research project on the value of door hardware on a construction project was a thoroughly positive one.
The team I worked with were thoroughly professional, kept me up to date regularly on progress and engaged with me throughout the project. The final research report was detailed and clear and was exactly what we as a client were looking for.
I would thoroughly recommend AMA and their team and look forward to working with them again on our next project.”
Guild of Architectural Ironmongers
Commission research process
We aim to respond to your enquiry within 3 working days.
Following receipt of a brief, we will arrange a convenient time to call you and discuss any further refinements.
We provide a free no obligation proposal detailing methodology, costs and estimated time frames.
Following any amendments to the proposal, an agreement is signed and the research can commence.
Our experienced research department will keep you informed of progress regularly throughout the research process.
Reports are tailor made to suit your requirements in a format of your choosing.
Meet the Team
Laura has worked with research, insight and marketing since 2000, in previous roles including UK Marketing Manager for BP’s LPG business and Head of Insight for National Trust. She has particular expertise in questionnaire design, customer satisfaction, KPI tracking, segmentation and customer profiling.