Our specialist team is skilled at designing research that informs strategic decision making, so you can:
- Get invaluable insight and intellectual property for specific challenges to your business
- Gather new data and insights – before the competition
- Shine a light on business opportunities and get answers to critical decisions
Request a free initial consultation with one of our research experts today.
We help clients assess their organisation’s position and take advantage of market opportunities with bespoke intelligence that includes:
- Market size, structure, and trends in specific product/market segments.
- Organisational reviews & situational assessments.
- Competitive positioning, critical success factors & SWOT analyses.
- Acquisition and diversification searches.
- Reviews of end-use sectors.
Supply Chain Management
To help clients streamline their supply-chain and improve procurement decisions, we gather valuable insight that includes:
- Supply chain analyses and market mapping.
- Procurement assessments, including key influencers and their main selection criteria.
- Distribution opportunities and threats in new and/or existing markets.
New Product or Service Development
Through providing powerful analyses of existing products or services, we help client make important decisions on development and launch.
- Product feasibility studies – reviewing key products, features, advantages & benefits.
Business Development & Marketing
We help clients to make and monitor critical decisions on business growth, positioning, brand management, marketing and customer satisfaction with insight that includes:
- Competitor analyses: product ranges, market positioning, profitability, strengths, weaknesses etc.
- Assessments of buying and specification processes.
- Reports on key influencers & their major criteria.
- Attitudinal Research: assessing company or product awareness among customer base.
- Brand awareness and brand positioning studies.
- Benchmarking for sales, marketing, and customer support.
- Annual or quarterly surveys and trackers.
Trusted by industry leaders
My experience of working with AMA Research on our GAI research project on the value of door hardware on a construction project was a thoroughly positive one.
The team I worked with were thoroughly professional, kept me up to date regularly on progress and engaged with me throughout the project. The final research report was detailed and clear and was exactly what we as a client were looking for.
I would thoroughly recommend AMA and their team and look forward to working with them again on our next project.”
Guild of Architectural Ironmongers
We aim to respond to your enquiry within 3 working days.
Following receipt of a brief, we will arrange a convenient time to call you and discuss any further refinements.
We provide a free no obligation proposal detailing methodology, costs and estimated time frames.
Following any amendments to the proposal, an agreement is signed and the research can commence.
Our experienced research department will keep you informed of progress regularly throughout the research process.
Reports are tailor made to suit your requirements in a format of your choosing.
Meet the Team
Head of Consultancy
Richard has over 30 years’ experience of strategic market research consultancy in the UK and overseas, including being joint-owner and Director of an international market research agency for 20 years. He has designed, managed and presented many hundreds of projects over this time covering most business sectors but with a particular emphasis on building, construction and related markets. At AMA he is responsible for management and delivery of ad hoc projects and is the clients’ main point of contact. Richard is a Certified Member of the Market Research Society
Commissioned Research Manager
Alex comes to AMA Research with experience in the presentation, writing and design of large-scale, data-rich projects. Including the implementation of a number of qualitative research strategies, including the surveying, handling and processing of large amounts of data in programs such as excel and SPSS and then using analytical methodologies to deliver data reports and forms of interpretive analysis.
Laura has worked with research, insight and marketing since 2000, in previous roles including UK Marketing Manager for BP’s LPG business and Head of Insight for National Trust. She has particular expertise in questionnaire design, customer satisfaction, KPI tracking, segmentation and customer profiling.
Amanda has worked at AMA Research since 2013, prior to that she worked with AMA Research as a freelancer on commissioned research projects. Amanda has worked for the following well known company’s in Qual/Quant/F2F and recruitment. Perspective ltd, Reuters, Gillian Kennedy Associates, Medefield Europe, Henley Media, Ronin Corporation, Ideas Research and now brings her expertise to us on a daily basis.