- Output has been buoyant, rising to reach £11.9bn in 2016.
- Office construction represents 18% of total non-residential construction output.
- The private sector accounted for almost 94% of output in 2016.
- AMA estimates that pre-fabricated volumetric buildings for the commercial office sector is estimated at around £35-40m, or around 4-5% of the total prefabricated buildings market.
- The Central London tall buildings pipeline continues to grow, with over 437 tall buildings in the development pipeline.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research’s ‘Commercial Office Construction Market Report – UK 2017-2021 Analysis‘ available for purchase now.