- The market for Building and Construction Chemicals was estimated to have grown by 20% since 2012.
- It is estimated that resin flooring systems typically account for approximately 8 million mÂ² of area laid down per annum.
- Around half of the concrete, cement & mortars admixtures are used in the ready mixed concrete sector.
- Silicone sealants account for around half the UK market for specialist sealants by Volume.
- Floor & wall tile adhesives & grouts constitute the largest sector of the market for adhesives, estimated at 33%.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research’s ‘Construction Chemicals Market Report – UK 2017-2021 Analysis‘ available for purchase now.