- The UK panel builders market is expected to grow by around 10% by 2021.
- General Industry remains the largest end use sector with 43% of the market, regaining share as output and construction in this area strengthened.
- Panels for power distribution represented the largest product sector, accounting for some 48% of the market split by panel type.
- Panel builders largely source from specialist manufacturers with 70% acting this way, this trend is increasing as panels become more complex or specialist.
- Pure panel building companies comprise 41% of the panel building market.
These facts have been extracted from AMA Research’s ‘Panel Builders Market Report – UK 2017-2021 Analysis‘ available for purchase now.